- How to build a dreamy stage of lighting
- How to arrange the stage of lighting
- How to choose the most suitable logistics method？
- How to choose proper party foam machine?
- How does the cold spark fireworks machine work?
- What is the advantage of the cold spark fireworks machine ?
- Where is the fireworks spark machine applicable?
- What is the characteristics of 3000W party foam jet machine ?
- Foam powder and foam paste
- What is the working principle of cloud machine?
- What are the features of Low Lying Fog Machine?
How to choose the most suitable logistics method？
1. Shipping Methods
For stage equipments from China to your destination, we offer air express (operated by FedEX, DHL, UPS, TNT etc/ door to door), air freight( door to airport), sea freight ( door to harbour) for different shipments.
Air express is suitable for small shipment less than 200kg. Air freight is more competitive price than air express when shipment is more than 500kg. Sea freight is the cheapest shipping way, but only suitable for shipment more than 3CBM. Also the sea freight time is longer than others.
2. Shipping Terms for Sea Freight
#1 EXW (Ex Works)
Customers must arrange transportation all the way from our factory in Guangzhou to the final destination. And customers are responsible for all export process.
#2 FOB (Free on Board)
As the product price we quoted is EXW, customers need to pay extra FOB cost, depending on total volume of the shipment.
#3 CIF (Cost Insurance Freight)
We arrange delivery to the Port of Destination in customer’s country. But customer need to manage shipping from port to their warehouse, and do the import process.
#4 DDU/DDP (Delivered Duty Unpaid/Paid)
We charge you an all-included shipping price to your destination for air freight and sea freight. You don’t need to find a local custom broker to handle the custom clearance, but just receive the product at home.
In our company, all our price is EXW, so if you need us to ship goods to you, you need to pay for that fee or ask your own shipping agent.
Usually forwarder will quote very low CIF fee in China, but charge a lot when you pick up cargo at the port of destination, much more than the total cost of using FOB term. If customer have reliable forwarder, FOB or EXW term will be better than CIF.
Air Express(DHL/ FedEX/ UPS/ TNT .etc)
The second higher cost
Some country has the transport line, it is cheaper than air express and faster than sea.
- Andy Leung
- 2F/3F NO.11 Jiangshi Rd. Hebu, Jianggao, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China